Colored light therapy (chromotherapy)
Light is almost as important to life as water.
Only a few living beings exist far away from any light.
How can light be used therapeutically?
Similar to plants and the green leaf pigment chlorophyll, light has an influence on various metabolic processes in cells.
The effect of light of different wavelengths is still a very young field of research. Light can influence the psyche (via the eyes) or support the regeneration of skin areas through treatment/irradiation. Much deeper areas such as the kidneys, the gastrointestinal tract or nerves can also be supported in their healing process by light therapy.
- Improvement of peripheral blood circulation (e.g. laminitis)
- Anemia, anemia
- Saddle pressure of the horse
- FLUTD (FUS) in cats
- Bladder inflammation
- Regulation of kidney function and regulation of the water balance
- Cardiac insufficiency
- Caro Luxurians ("wild meat")
- Equine sarcoid
- Sweet itch in horses
- Alopecia (hair loss and itching)
- Wart-like skin changes
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Acute arthritis
- Kennel cough complex
- cat flu complex
- Bronchitis, pneumonia and infectious cough (COB horse)
Is your pet chronically ill?
Then make an appointment with me now.
Mareike Wirth - Tierheilpraktikerin für alle Felle
The law requires the following information:
I would like to point out that the treatment methods described here are methods of alternative veterinary medicine, some of which are controversial and not recognized by conventional medicine.